Staffs and company are growing together through educational support and
remuneration system in accordance with the performances of the staffs
in order to enhance the values of individual staffs.
Treatment of staffs on the basis of individual capabilities and performances: Annual salary system and incentive system
OPENBASE is implementing the annual salary system on the basis of individual capabilities and performances for all the staffs and executives.
Accurate and proper assessment and treatment on the basis of individual capabilities and performances rather than the rankings and the duration of employment alone! It is nothing special at OPENBASE.
Rational and fair assessment on the basis of communication rather than top-down instruction type assessment: PPC&E
OPENBASE is implementing the Performance Plan, Coaching& Evaluation (PPC&E) system based on MBO (goal management) as the assessment system.
Now, the assessment of individuals is made on the basis of bi-directional communication between the manager in charge and the staff rather than the one-sided assessment such as the existing too-down type assessment or multi-faceted assessment. In addition, “PPC&E”, which is the assessment system of OPENBASE, does not stop at being a simple “assessment system”. The goal of “PPC&E” is to assist individual staffs to accomplish their best performances and to grow continuously through planning together and continuous coaching and mentoring.
Diverse Welfare Benefits System: OPEN WELFARE PROGRAM
OPENBASE is implementing a diverse range of welfare benefits system for greater contentment of all the staffs and executives.
Legal Welfare Benefits
In-house Welfare Benefits
- Holidays for congratulatory and consolatory family occasions
- Refresh holiday (grant 3 weeks of special paid holiday to those who worked for 5 years continuously)
- Award prize for long-term employees
- Citation/compensation for outstanding staffs
- Award prize for those making outstanding proposals
- System of recommending staffs with past experiences
- HPC event (overseas trips for those who achieved the annual goals in the sales division and those recommended in the support department)
- Payment in support of congratulatory and consolatory family occasions
- Subsidize the cost of petrol for vehicles
- Support the cost of parking
- Support the cost of telecommunication
- Additional payment of bonus prior to and following childbirth
- Overseas training for newly recruited staffs
- Manager level leadership education
- Operation and support of in-house interest clubs
- Hope Day: For all the staffs semi-annually Communication Meeting
- Workshop: Support for each divisions semi-annually
- Outing event for all the staffs: For all the staffs semi-annually Outdoor activities and year-end party accompanied by the spouses of the staffs
- Departmental Meeting: Once in each quarter for each of the teams Support communication meeting
- Welcome Package (newly recruited staffs with and without past experiences)
- Congratulatory event on the birthdays of the staffs
- Mutual aid society
- Other informal supports